An extremely in-depth course showing you exactly what Sophia does to receive over 10+ million monthly impressions on Pinterest which directly helps her earn 7-figures annually.
Want to skyrocket your Pinterest account? Want to learn how Pinterest can lead to over 600,000 pageviews a month on your blog?
This course goes over exactly what Sophia does for her Pinterest strategy. Sophia takes you through every step of her strategy from the specific ways to set up your Pinterest account and Pinterest boards, to the secret way she designs and schedules her pins. She teaches you everything she knows about Pinterest so you can replicate her strategy on your own blog.
**And YES! I do talk about exactly what I have changed to deal with the new Pinterest update.
These Strategies Really Do Work
People just like you are starting their blogs and achieving their dreams every day.
Unlike other courses, I actually show you my methods by going through each step with a real blog, using the exact methods I teach in the course.
I show you everything step-by-step so you can follow along and implement our exact strategies. Trust me — it doesn’t get any more straightforward than this.
- The Importance of This Section (0:34)
- YOU MUST, MUST, MUST THINK ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME YOU DO PINTEREST (2:40)
- It’s a love/hate relationship… (2:28)
- Prepare for this… (2:37)
- How My Pinterest Strategy Only Takes 1 Hour a Week (3:01)
- How We Have Started Implementing the Pinterest Scheduler Into Our Strategy (4:32)
- How To Appropriately Set Up Pinterest Boards (19:20)
- Everyone Has This...and you need it (3:26)
- How I Organize My Boards In Tailwind (8:02)
- The Difference Between What We DID and What We Do NOW (0:53)
- Boards List Sheet - Google Sheets (0:46)
- Boards List Sheet - Printable Version
- What Pins Do I Add To Boards? (16:25)
- Make this secret… (1:59)
- My Specific Way To Titling + Captioning My Pinterest Photos (20:48)
- My Exact Pinterest Scheduling Method (11:04)
- My Exact Pinterest Scheduling Method for the Pinterest Scheduler (29:51)
- The Breakdown of My Tailwind Strategy
- The Breakdown of my Pinterest Scheduler Strategy
- Let's Clarify This...
- How I am Dealing With The Pinterest Update (2:26)
- Intro To Bonus Section (0:47)
- The Truth About Pinterest Impressions and Followers (1:50)
- Do I pin to every single board every day? (0:34)
- My Unpopular Opinion About Idea Pins (1:23)
- There's been questions about this for scheduling... (1:14)
- Videos on Pinterest (3:17)
- Tagging Products on Pinterest (4:08)
- Insta Stories on Pinterest?? (1:32)
- Our Strategy For Uploading Instagrams and TikToks to Pinterest (11:37)
- Do we still use group boards? (1:03)
- Do you ever delete your old boards/pins? (0:31)
Hi, I'm Sophia!
I started my blog back when I was a sophomore in college, and by the time I graduated I was making over 5-figures a month. It definitely wasn't easy, but it (clearly) was possible.
Pinterest is the reason I have seen so much success on my blog. I SWEAR by Pinterest and wouldn't have a business without it. Now, I'm showing you my exact strategies so you can see huge success with your own blog.
**If you plan on buying our other course, Perfecting Blogging, we offer a bundle deal that saves you 10%!**
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Who is this course best for?
I wanted this course to be just as beneficial for brand new bloggers as it would be for experienced bloggers looking to grow their pageviews. I start from the very basics and than go into more of my intense and strategic strategies to make sure that every single thing that I do on Pinterest is covered and understood.
P.S. If you are an experienced blogger and already incorporate keyword research, this may not be the course for you.
Do you keep this course updated?
Yes!! This course is always updated. If we have to change our strategy due to an algorithm change, we test it on our end for 1-2 months to make sure it's effective. Once we can prove that it has been beneficial to our strategy, we update our courses to show you exactly what we are doing.
How long do I have to complete the course?
You have as long as you want. You get lifetime access to this course which means you can take this course however slow or fast you want (although we recommend you do every single thing I suggest so you really see the effects).
Anytime we update this course or add a bonus, you will get it for free.
Does this course cover what you do on your blog?
This course briefly goes over what I do on my blog but only things that directly affect my Pinterest strategy. My other course, Perfecting Blogging, goes extremely in-depth on everything I do within my blog. This course, Perfecting Pinterest, focuses strictly on what I do within my Pinterest strategy.
What if I don't like the course?
While I'm pretty sure that won't happen, I always want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me within 30 days from enrollment and you can receive a full refund if you have not gone past Unit 1. You can view my refund policy here - https://bysophialee.com/refund-policy.
Do I need to have Tailwind to do this course?
As of last year, we started implementing the Pinterest Schedular into our strategy. You now will be taught both our Tailwind and Pinterest Schedular strategy in this course. Because of that, you do not *need* to have Tailwind, but if you decide to do our Tailwind Strategy, then you will need to have it.